Saturday, September 6, 2014

About Me...

Hello, my name is Erick Gonzalez and I go to Whitney Young High School. Most of ny school friends call me Raisin, while some old friends call me Rick, and really close friends just call me Erick. I go by anything, so feel free to call me any of those three. I always enjoyed going to school because I got to see my friends and learning always made me feel good. My strongest subject is math and my weakest subject was any social science class, thus leaving english as kind of my "ok" subject. When I was younger I had about four or five good friends, and then I had school friends (a lot), but I really just enjoyed being by myself. I used to play sudoku when I got bored, which led me to win some little tournament in my elementary school. I was relatively good in chess when I was about twelve, but right now I may be horrible at it. I was always good with card games, especially speed. I don't like change, so don't ask me what I want to major in just yet or which college I want to go to. I love playing soccer. I've been playing since I was 6. My dad taught me how to play and numerous other coaches synced some stuff into my brain about the game as well. I was originally right footed, but ny dad was left footed and I strived to play like him, so I practiced day and night in my backyard to use my left leg. Of course, my dad kept telling me to try abs use both legs because 2 is better than one. So today most people would think I'm a lefty, which is true because I prefer hitting it with my left, but I can use both of my feet exactly the same. I love watching movies. Movies is what gets my whole family together. The first movie I ever saw was Space Jam, with the Looney tunes cartoons and Michael Jordan. My parents took me to theaters to watch it when I want even a year old. Movies hero nee escape reality. Some people have music, I have movies. I also love super heroes. So the fact that super hero movies are the new thing right now, it gets me psyched out even thinking about it. My favorite super hero would have to be Spider-Man from the Marvel universe and Batman from the DC universe. I believe that's all I can think about myself for now.

2 comments:

  1. Good to meet you, Rick, Erick, and Raisin. Are you on the soccer team here at WY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why indeed I am. I'm actually on the varsity squad. Thank you for asking.

      Delete